/* */

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rumble Fish vocalist Choi Jin Ee releases new MV, “I Love You, I Love You”

The vocalist for rock band Rumble Fish, Choi Jin Ee, released a new song titled “I Love You, I Love You“.
On June 13th, Choi Jin Ee released “I Love You, I Love You”, the title song from her latest digital single. Composed by Jo Young Soo, the song is a blend between a sad ballad and modern rock; the lyrics tell the story of a lover’s regret and yearning for after letting her partner go.
Choi Jin Ee has been receiving much love for her amazing vocals and her rich emotions, and so it’s expected that her new song will especially move the hearts of K-Pop fans who lost a love in the past.
Meanwhile, Choi Jin Ee will have her comeback stage on June 25th through KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank“.
Check out her MV for “I Love You, I Love You” below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites